A view from the Chalfont St Peter side of the valley with the viaduct over the A413 on the right and over The Misbourne in the distance on the left between the trees. Constructed between 1902 and 1905, the viaducts are of a standard design commonly seen on Great Western rail lines. They were designed by the Great Western Railway's Chief Civil Engineer, James Inglis and Assistant Engineer RC Sykes, and constructed by Pauling & Co of Westminster. The viaduct is approximately 12.5m high and the semi-elliptical arches are 15.5m wide.
see also csp-019-f